Explore the ruins of the ancient Inca civilization to get a firsthand glimpse of their art, celebrations and traditions. See the glorious Machu Picchu, and be surrounded by natural beauty throughout a vibrant, festive Peru vacation.
Peru and Machu Picchu Family Vacation Highlights
Savor this traditional Andean feast and discover the fascinating history behind it. Then, enjoy Teatro Sol y Luna—performing Incan dances and stories in an unforgettable night of enchantment.
Experience the thrills of rafting down the Urubamba River. During peaceful moments of gliding along this beautiful route, learn from local experts about the cultural and natural history of the region.
Take an ancient path in the Andes to Moray—the Incan ruins near the town of Maras. Visit the fascinating salt pan terraces and the fertile Sacred Valley in this area teeming with history and culture.
Explore the gem of the Incan Empire—Machu Picchu. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, this 15th century sanctuary with panoramic views stands in the middle of a tropical Andean forest.
Discover the customs that define Andean communities at the Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco. View master weavers spinning and dyeing alpaca wool as well as practicing their art.
- Arrive: LIM (Lima)
- Return: LIM (Lima)
- 2 Internal Flights Included
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON PERU
- Our Peruvian Vacation with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Room with a View: A Peruvian Casita with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Rafting Down the Urubamba River Facebook
- A Disney Adventure in Peru Travel Pulse
- Tracy Gallagher Blogs About Trip to Peru Tracy Gallagher: Journalist without Borders Blog
- Peru, An Exciting Journey "Filled with Firsts" Trekaroo Blog
- Antiquity, new memories in Peru Travel Weekly
- Highlights from our Andean adventure with Disney! Trekaroo
- Adventures by Disney in Peru: A Remarkable Experience Begins Blue Suit Mom