Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Explore the ruins of the ancient Inca civilization to get a firsthand glimpse of their art, celebrations and traditions. See the glorious Machu Picchu, and be surrounded by natural beauty throughout a vibrant, festive Peru vacation.
Peru and Machu Picchu Family Vacation Highlights
- Machu Picchu Tour Explore the ruins of the Incan Empire that offer panoramic views of the Andes Mountains.
- Moray & Maras Follow an ancient path through the Andes to these Incan ruins and the nearby circular salt pans terraces.
- Urubamba River Raft Trip Shoot the roaring rapids of this scenic river while learning about the region’s history.
- Pachamanca Feast & Inca Dancing Enjoy a traditional Andean feast accompanied by an Incan dance performance.
- Ollantaytambo Town & Inca Ruins Tour these royal ruins of an Incan Emperor and learn about the culture that still exists today.
- Cusco Walking Tour Walk the cobblestone streets lined with Spanish colonial buildings and Incan carvings.
- Llama Experience Visit the Awana Kancha Camelids Center for an up-close experience with llamas, alpacas and the rare vicuña.
- Stones of Sacsayhuaman Marvel at this impressive Incan stone fortress created by moving 200-ton stones with no machines.
- Peruvian Cooking Demo & Tasting for Adults See how traditional Peruvian dishes are made, then taste local favorites.
- Train Ride to Aguas Calientes Take in the lush Andean scenery as you begin your journey to the lost Incan city of Machu Picchu.
- Pisac Market Shop for local crafts, jewelry, alpaca sweaters and more at this bustling market bursting with colors and activity.
- Traditional Weaving Demonstration Watch master weavers show their art through the centuries-old customs they preserve.
- Peruvian Music & Dance Performance Immerse yourself in Peruvian culture through its lively music and dance.
- Arrive: LIM (Lima)
- Return: LIM (Lima)
- 2 Internal Flights Included
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON PERU
- Our Peruvian Vacation with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Room with a View: A Peruvian Casita with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- A Disney Adventure in Peru Travel Pulse
- Peru, An Exciting Journey "Filled with Firsts" Trekaroo Blog
- Antiquity, new memories in Peru Travel Weekly
- Highlights from our Andean adventure with Disney! Trekaroo