Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization and then — through the celebrations and traditions of their ancestors — get a first-hand glimpse into what life was like in the time of the Incas. The Peru vacation, which includes a Machu Picchu tour, is a vibrant and festive adventure that spotlights a unique culture.
Peru and Machu Picchu Family Vacation Highlights
Enjoy a traditional Andean feast known as Pachamanca. Learn the history behind this event, then watch Teatro Sol y Luna perform the dances and stories of the Incas.
Hold onto your hat as you raft down the Urubamba River. Local experts describe the fascinating cultural and natural history as you glide along this scenic route.
Take the ancient Incan path into these ancient ruins and venture into the Sacred Valley as you visit the fascinating salt pan terraces.
Spend the afternoon exploring these 15th-century Incan ruins and stunning views of the magnificent structures surrounded by green peaks glazed by a soft mist.
At the Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco, master weavers demonstrate their intricate art, as well as how to spin and dye alpaca wool.
- Arrive: LIM (Lima)
- Return: LIM (Lima)
- 2 Internal Flights Included
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
MORE ON PERU
- Our Peruvian Vacation with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Room with a View: A Peruvian Casita with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Rafting Down the Urubamba River Facebook
- A Disney Adventure in Peru Travel Pulse
- Tracy Gallagher Blogs About Trip to Peru Tracy Gallagher: Journalist without Borders Blog
- Peru, An Exciting Journey "Filled with Firsts" Trekaroo Blog
- Antiquity, new memories in Peru Travel Weekly
- Highlights from our Andean adventure with Disney! Trekaroo
- Adventures by Disney in Peru: A Remarkable Experience Begins Blue Suit Mom