Journey to Ecuador, an untouched corner of the world where you'll explore Amazon rainforests, ancient cities, the mysterious Galápagos Archipelago and more.
Ecuador and Galápagos Islands Trip Highlights
Thrill to an eye-opening voyage on the Santa Cruz II ship that includes explorations of several Galápagos Islands. As you cruise around this volcanic archipelago, enjoy stargazing, storytelling and other onboard activities shared with fellow Adventurers.
Find out about one of Ecuador's biggest exports and an important part of Ecuadorian culture—roses! Take a private tour of a working rose plantation and delight in a colorful array of beautiful flowers.
Visit this enormous sundial that sits exactly on the equator. It was built in 2006 with the goal of honoring the astronomical achievements of this region's ancient cultures and works with impressive accuracy. Read the time and month on its clock face and track the movements of the heavens.
Hike across the Galápagos Islands and explore exotic underwater worlds with a naturalist who provides scientific facts as well as the history of the region. Encounter animal and plant species that can't be found anywhere else on earth!
Be welcomed to Ecuador at a festive dinner, complete with music played by a local flute-maker and dance performed by spirited folk dancers. Also, learn weaving techniques and more from local experts at a renowned cultural center.
- Arrive: Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Quito (UIO)
- Return: José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, Guayaquil (GYE)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 7
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
More on Ecuador & Galápagos Islands
- Learn About our Trip to Ecuador & the Galápagos Islands Disney Parks Blog
- Exploring Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- See Exotic Wildlife on the Galápagos Islands Facebook
- Experience Folkloric Dancing in Ecuador Facebook
- Snorkel with Marine Life Facebook