Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Journey to Ecuador, an untouched corner of the world where you'll explore Amazon rainforests, ancient cities, the mysterious Galápagos Archipelago and more.
Ecuador and Galápagos Islands Trip Highlights
- 4-Night Galápagos Islands Cruise Explore the islands of this volcanic archipelago on a fun-filled 4 days on water and land.
- Quitsato Equator Sundial Track the movements of the heavens—and tell time—on this giant sundial located on the equator.
- Hiking & Snorkeling in the Galápagos Islands Discover natural terrain and exotic wildlife that call the tropical eco-system home.
- Las Bachas Tour Enjoy a day of fun in the sun and sea after an island tour of the magnificent white beach on Santa Cruz Island.
- Buccaneer Cove Cliffs Have fun exploring the cliffs and natural rock formations, then hit the water for some snorkeling.
- Puerto Egas Tour Swim with the marine turtles of Santiago Island before heading out on a walking tour of the island.
- Rábida Island Marine & Wildlife Tour Keep an eye out for sea lions, iguanas and other marine life on the island’s red beach.
- Parque Condor Get a first-hand look at how this refuge is trying to save the Andean condor from the brink of extinction.
- Rose Plantation Tour Scintillate your senses at this fragrant plantation filled with Ecuador’s beautiful blooms.
- Bartolomé Island Tour Experience magnificent views of the archipelago and Pinnacle Rock from atop this tiny island.
- Genovesa Island Tour Wind your way up a trail of volcanic rock and steep steps for a spectacular view that’s worth the effort.
- San Cristóbal Island & Tortoise Breeding Center Tour Visit the tortoise breeding area and Galápagos Province capital.
- Flute-making & Music Demonstration Make beautiful music—and your own Andean flute—with a local musical family.
- Folk Dance Show Watch in awe as local dancers mesmerize you with traditional Ecuadorian folk dances and colorful costumes.
- Otavalo Market Barter with local sellers for vibrant woven textiles and local folk art at this bustling market.
- Arrive: Quito International Airport (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 7
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
More on Ecuador & Galápagos Islands
- Learn About our Trip to Ecuador & the Galápagos Islands Disney Parks Blog
- Exploring Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- See Exotic Wildlife on the Galápagos Islands Facebook
- Experience Folkloric Dancing in Ecuador Facebook