Discover Ecuador’s mainland with its natural splendor and remarkable culture. Then, explore the Galápagos Islands and be immersed in a spectacularly beautiful world nearly untouched by human progress. Excite your imagination and your senses at this archipelago that’s home to a diverse variety of species—including ones that exist nowhere else but here. You’ll understand why Darwin found this unique destination a living laboratory!
2019 Ecuador and Galápagos Islands Trip Highlights
- 4-Night Galápagos Islands Cruise Explore the islands of this volcanic archipelago on a fun-filled 4 days on water and land.
- Visit Ciudad Mitad del Mundo Stand with one foot in each hemisphere at the enormous Monument to the Equator.
- Intiñan Museum Learn about the daily lives of the native Ecuadorian tribes through exhibits and traditional performances.
- Hiking & Snorkeling in the Galápagos Islands Discover natural terrain and exotic wildlife that call the tropical eco-system home.
- Española Island Tour Bask in the blue waters and white, sandy beaches of this island paradise that’s home to a sea lion colony.
- Floreana Island Explore this snorkeling haven that is home to the Post Office Barrel—the oldest post office in the Pacific.
- Santa Cruz Island Visit the home to 2 renowned tortoise research and breeding centers set in the Galapagos National Park Service.
- Quito City Center Walking Tour Discover the history, distinct architectural style and culture of this remarkable city.
- Rose Plantation Tour Scintillate your senses at this fragrant plantation filled with Ecuador’s beautiful blooms.
- Flute-making & Music Demonstration Make beautiful music—and your own Andean flute—with a local musical family.
- Folk Dance Show Watch in awe as local dancers mesmerize you with traditional Ecuadorian folk dances and colorful costumes.
- Otavalo Market Barter with local sellers for vibrant woven textiles and local folk art at this bustling market.
- Arrive: Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 7
- Suggested Age: 8+