Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Unveil the mysteries of nature at its most beautiful. Explore the scenic wonderland of this Central American paradise—boasting a verdant rainforest, breathtaking coastlines, rugged mountains, numerous waterways, active volcanoes and exotic wildlife.
COSTA RICA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Chocolate Rainforest Experience Discover the ancient secrets of chocolate on a privately guided tour of the Cacao Rainforest.
- Arenal Volcano National Park Zip Line Take flight as you soar through the rainforest canopy on this thrilling and scenic ride.
- Tabacón Grand Spa Thermal Resort Soothe mind, body and soul as you soak in natural hot springs heated by Arenal volcano.
- Sarapiquí River’s Roaring Rapids Grab an oar and shoot the rapids on a white water adventure down this scenic river.
- Private Catamaran Excursion Set sail for a morning of aquatic adventure and relaxation on a secluded beach.
- Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge Boat Tour See the wonders of the rainforest on a guided boat tour of the local wildlife.
- Maleku Arts Experience Immerse yourself in Maleku culture as a local artisan guides you in the creating traditional crafts.
- Rainforest Gondola Ride Soar through the rainforest canopy to heights over 4,000 feet while enjoying unparalleled views.
- Arenal Volcano Enjoy epic views of Arenal Volcano, which dominates the lush landscape of this beautiful town.
- Private Mojito & Guaro Sour-Making Class Quench your thirst with delicious drinks that you make yourself using local flavors.
- Traditional Music & Folk Dancers Cap off your adventure with a performance of Costa Rican music and folk dancing.
- Arrive: San José International Airport (SJO)
- Return: Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+