Unveil the mysteries of nature at its most beautiful. Explore the scenic wonderland of this Central American paradise—boasting a verdant rainforest, breathtaking coastlines, rugged mountains, numerous waterways, active volcanoes and exotic wildlife.
COSTA RICA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Explore the mysteries of the rain forest as you cruise down the Rio Frio while your guide points out the many varieties of plants and animals that inhabit this lush, tropical arena. Be sure to keep watch for monkeys, sloths, crocodiles and many other indigenous denizens of the rain forest.
See the wonders of the rain forest from a different perspective—high above the ground! Cross any of the 15 hanging bridges that will give you a whole new perspective on life in this awe-inspiring part of the world.
Soar above a rainforest canopy and through the clouds. Our Adventure Guides help make this the highflying thrill of a lifetime!
Enjoy a rafting adventure down roaring rapids and gushing waters on the Sarapiquí River (Class I - Class III). As you glide through smoother passages, marvel at the stunning forest scenery, tropical birds and other wildlife.
Cruise along Costa Rica's spectacular Gold Coast on this private tour. Drop anchor for fun in the sun on one of the white sand Guanacaste beaches or swim in the clear, warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. Go snorkeling for a deeper dive into tropical beauty.
- Arrive: San José International Airport (SJO)
- Return: Liberia International Airport (LIR)
- Internal Flight Included
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON COSTA RICA
- Cruise Along the Coastline in a Catamaran Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience the Culture of Costa Rica Disney Parks Blog
- Room With A View: Costa Rican Volcanoes With Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Thrills, Chills and Hot, Hot Springs on an Adventures by Disney Costa Rica Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Visit Arenal National Park Facebook
- The Perfect Adventurous (But-Not-Too-Much) Family Vacation WSJ