Unveil the mysteries of nature at its most beautiful. Explore the scenic wonderland of this Central American paradise—boasting a verdant rainforest, breathtaking coastlines, rugged mountains, numerous waterways, active volcanoes and exotic wildlife.
COSTA RICA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Travel by boat through a network of waterways and along the coast to beaches where turtles nest during turtle nesting season. Be awed by lush rainforests and exotic vegetation lining the water's edge. View the park's turtles and other wildlife including monkeys, exotic birds and giant sloths.
Visit a real working plantation where sweet pineapple is grown, handled and packaged. Learn about Costa Rica's awareness of the environment and the efforts it makes to protect invaluable natural resources.
Soar above a rainforest canopy and through the clouds. Our Adventure Guides help make this the highflying thrill of a lifetime!
Enjoy a rafting adventure down roaring rapids and gushing waters on the Tenorio River (Class II - Class III). As you glide through smoother passages, marvel at the stunning forest scenery, tropical birds and other wildlife.
Cruise along Costa Rica's spectacular Gold Coast on this private tour. Drop anchor for fun in the sun on one of the white sand Guanacaste beaches or swim in the clear, warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. Go snorkeling for a deeper dive into tropical beauty.
- Arrive: SJO (San José)
- Return: LIR (Liberia)
- Internal Flight Included
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
MORE ON COSTA RICA
- Cruise Along the Coastline in a Catamaran Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience the Culture of Costa Rica Disney Parks Blog
- Room With A View: Costa Rican Volcanoes With Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Thrills, Chills and Hot, Hot Springs on an Adventures by Disney Costa Rica Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Visit Arenal National Park Facebook
- The Perfect Adventurous (But-Not-Too-Much) Family Vacation WSJ