Journey to a country that sits exactly on the equator! Officially known as the "Republic of the Equator," Ecuador boasts extraordinary geographic areas—many listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Experience guided tours with a natural historian. And be awestruck by Amazon rainforests and the astonishing Galápagos Islands where you can encounter animal and plant species found nowhere else on earth.
ECUADOR: AMAZON AND Galápagos ISLANDS TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Napo River Canoe Excursion Paddle among pink river dolphin while keeping an eye out for other jungle wildlife.
- Jungle Canopy Walk Go to new heights for a unique perspective of the jungle and the wildlife that calls it home.
- Amazon Basin Riverboat Tour Explore the people and wildlife along the river on a private 4-night riverboat cruise.
- Limoncocha Biological Reserve Keep watch for the over 450 species of birds that call this biodiverse marshland home.
- Galápagos Tortoise Reserve Learn about these beautiful creatures on a private tour of their natural habitat.
- Santa Fé Island Yacht Excursion Sail in style to the blue waters of this small island in the center of the Galápagos archipelago.
- Ecuadorian Cooking Class Learn how to create some favorite local dishes at Zazu, one of Quito’s trendiest restaurants.
- Nocturnal Rainforest Walk Experience the rainforest in a whole new light—in the dark—on this unique exploration.
- Quito City Center Walking Tour Discover the history, distinct architectural style and culture of the city and its Calle de Ronda.
- Intiñan Museum Learn about the daily lives of the native Ecuadorian tribes through exhibits and traditional performances.
- Tortuga Bay Beach Nature Walk Enjoy a morning hike to this wildlife-only beach before enjoying the beach at a nearby cove.
- Traditional Ecuadorian Musical Entertainment Fill your soul with the rhythms of traditional Ecuadorian “marimbas.”
- Middle of the World and Mercado Straddle both hemispheres at the Monument to the Equator then visit the local mercado.
- Arrive: Quito International Airport (UIO)
- Return: Guayaquil International Airport (GYE)
- 11 Breakfasts
- 10 Lunches
- 9 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 7
- Suggested Age: 8+