Bring out your wild side on a South Africa safari where you'll experience the thrill of seeing majestic animals in their natural environment. Our South Africa tour package also takes you to the southern-most tip of the continent where you can delight in the coastal scenery of the nearby mountains and lagoons.
SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, Cape Town for a privately guided hike. Then, descend back into town for a visit to the District Six apartheid museum.
Climb aboard a jeep for a private expedition into the bush country in search of the "Big 5:" lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and cape buffaloes.
Journey to Stellenbosch, the second oldest European settlement in the province. Put your baking skills to the test with an authentic South African pastry cooking lesson.
Take a ferry across the Knysna Lagoon to the Featherbed Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery as you hike the trails to a mountaintop vista.
View the southern tip of the African continent at the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. Following lunch on the oceanfront of Simon's Town, enjoy a walk to a sandy cove where you'll be greeted by charming African penguins.
- Arrive: CPT (Cape Town)
- Return: JNB (Johannesburg)
- 3 Internal Flights Included
- 9 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+
More on South Africa
- Is Going on an African Safari on Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Watch A Video of an Elephant Family in the Wild Facebook
- Make an Afrikaans Pastry on our South Africa Trip Disney Parks Blog
- See Wondrous Views of South Africa Facebook
- Encounter African Penguins in their Native Habitat Facebook