Prepare for the thrill of seeing wild animals in their natural environment and be stunned by their majesty. Explore Cape Town, ride to the top of awe-inspiring Table Mountain and travel to the Cape of Good Hope at the southern tip of the continent. Whatever site you're visiting on this incredible adventure, delight in seeing diverse plant and animal life and spectacular scenery!
2019 SOUTH AFRICA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Kapama Game Reserve 3-Day Safari Settle in and explore your surroundings on this adventure in the African bush.
- Game Drive with Tracker Head into the bush and try to spot the “Big Five”—Lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos and buffalo!
- Knysna Elephant Park Experience a rare opportunity to get up close to the denizens of South Africa’s first elephant orphanage.
- Boulders Beach Waddle around with the African penguins that call this cove on the waters of the Indian Ocean home.
- Cape Town Walking Tour See local landmarks like Company’s Garden Park, Houses of Parliament and Greenmarket Square.
- Stellenbosch Peruse the quaint galleries and shops that line the streets of this casual Cape Winelands town.
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary Swing in for a safari of the world’s first primate sanctuary that features 18 primate species.
- Cape of Good Hope Take in the scenic beauty of the Atlantic coast at the southernmost point of Africa’s Cape Peninsula.
- Table Mountain Take in the breathtaking views on the cable car ride to the summit, then tour the beautiful surroundings.
- Archery Lessons Take aim as a local expert shares the secret of the art of archery with you and your fellow Adventurers.
- Birds of Eden Tour Step beneath the netted dome of this sanctuary that’s home to a colorful collection of local birds.
- Knysna Heads Cliffs Take in panoramic views atop sandstone cliffs, then walk to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Arrive: CPT (Cape Town)
- Return: JNB (Johannesburg)
- 3 Internal Flights Included
- 9 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now