Unlock the mysteries of China! Marvel at extraordinary sites that showcase its traditions, natural wonders and events including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and Tiananmen Square. Discover how China has maintained its cultural identity for thousands of years while becoming a force in the modern world. And delight in Hong Kong Disneyland® Resort and the new Shanghai Disneyland® at Shanghai Disney Resort!
CHINA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Explore Hong Kong Discover the vibrant harbor city with an iconic skyline, world-class shops and exciting street scene.
- Hong Kong Disneyland & Shanghai Disneyland Immerse yourself in Disney magic at China's Disney theme parks.
- Great Wall of China Cable Car Ride Reach new heights as you ride to Mutianyu for an amazing walk atop this iconic structure.
- Victoria Peak Be awed by panoramic views of Hong Kong’s stunning skyline and harbor from the top of the mountain.
- Beijing's Ancient & Modern History Tour Walk through centuries of history as you tour this modern city with a rich past.
- Beijing's Temple of Heaven Tour this massive temple built for emperors to worship the god of heaven.
- Panda Visit Get a rare peek at China’s cutest residents on a tour of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Sichuan Opera Enjoy music, acrobatics and the classic face changing act that has delighted audiences for centuries.
- Shanghai Circus World & Acrobat Show Experience the excitement of this acrobatic performance and live rock show.
- Lijiang River Guilin Boat Tour Cruise the Li River and take in the scenic landscapes, including the “gumdrop mountains.”
- Terracotta Warriors & Horses in Xi'an Marvel at this sculpted army created to protect China’s first emperor in the afterlife.
- Explore Shanghai Discover the sprawling skyline, classic architecture and waterfront district of this truly international city.
- Tiananmen Square Walking Tour Learn the rich history of this focal point of celebration and protest with a local guide.
- Yu Garden Tour in Old Shanghai Find peace and inspiration in this 300-year-old garden sanctuary in the heart of Shanghai.
- Arrive: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Return: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- 5 Internal Flights Included
- 11 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON CHINA
- Sunrise on the Li River with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience China's Living Wonders With Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Uncover the Wonders of China Past and Present You Tube
- Meet China's Giant Pandas Facebook