Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Filled with history and tradition, these countries offer their own natural beauty, artistic elegance and philosophies of living that permeate everything from their martial arts and religious practices to their delicious regional cuisine.
VIETNAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City Marvel at this stunning multi-cultural city where skyscrapers and pagodas share the skyline.
- Mekong River Delta Cruise Glide past the villages and floating markets that make up the landscape of life on this mighty river.
- Cú Chi Tunnels Walk through the network of tunnels used as a base of operations by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Ancient Hoi An Village Tour the ornate temples, preserved buildings and bustling markets of this beautiful city.
- Vietnamese Cooking Class Use regional ingredients from Hoi An’s central market in a private class with a local chef.
- Temples of Luang Prabang Stroll the winding pathways and tour the elegant Buddhist temples of this mystical town.
- Chinese Lantern Workshop Create your own colorful Chinese lantern to bring home as a keepsake from your adventure.
- Vietnam War Remnants Museum Discover a trove of historic artifacts and photographs from the Vietnam War.
- Marble Mountains Meditate in the sanctuaries and pagoda temples that fill the 5 mystical hills of this peaceful setting.
- Tai Chi Class with a Master Energizing your mind, body and spirit as you learn the gentle art of Tai Chi from a Tai Chi master.
- Electric Cart Tour of Hanoi Go “green” as you board an electric cart for a tour through the Old Quarter of ancient Hanoi.
- Angkor Archaeological Park Tuk-tuk Tour Hop aboard a motorized tuk-tuk as you tour the temples and monuments.
- Thang Long Water Puppetry Theatre Experience this centuries-old art form performed in a waist-deep pool.
- Living Land Rice Farm Learn the ancient methods of rice production at this gorgeous organic community farm.
- Kuang Si Butterfly Park See the dazzling colors and fascinating eco-system created for the study of the butterflies of Laos.
- Arrive: Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Saigon (SGN)
- Return: Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- Internal Flights Included
- 11 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+