Take a hop "down under" on our Australia tour that gives you a first-hand look into this fascinating country where you'll experience the elegance of modern life as well as the traditions of the past. From the Sydney Opera House to Ayers Rock, the Australian vacation package offers the best of both worlds.
Jun 15, 2016 - Jun 26, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 - Jul 10, 2016
Jul 13, 2016 - Jul 24, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 - Aug 7, 2016
Sep 21, 2016 - Oct 2, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 - Dec 28, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017
Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR LAND PACKAGE PRICES. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Your land package pricing, which will be confirmed once we receive your $300 per person deposit, is guaranteed at the time of booking for your party. Government fees or taxes are subject to change. Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added. The child rate applies to Guests under 12 at the time of travel when accompanied by an adult in the same room. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are traveling with children, check this trip's minimum eligibility age and recommended minimum age, which you can find in the Trip At-a-Glance and FAQs. Room configurations are subject to availability. Please see "Notes on Accommodations" for room configurations.
This departure date is part of a previous version of this itinerary and may contain different activities and accommodations than those currently listed for this itinerary. Click here for a list of activities and accommodations on this previous itinerary.
Note on Accommodations: Subject to availability:
- Parties of one or two:
- In North Queensland are accommodated in a one-bedroom apartment with one king bed
- In Ayers Rock are accommodated in one room with one king bed or 2 double beds
- In Sydney are accommodated in one room with one king bed or two twin beds
- In Freychinet are accommodated in a one room cabin with one king bed and one double sofa bed
- In Hobart are accommodated in one room with one king or two double beds
- Parties of three:
- In North Queensland are accommodated in a two-bedroom apartment with one king and one queen bed
- In Ayers Rock are accommodated in one room with two double beds
- In Sydney are accommodated in one room with one king bed or two twin beds plus a rollaway
- In Freychinet are accommodated in a two room cabin with one king, two twins and one double sofa bed
- In Hobart are accommodated in one room with one king or two double beds plus a rollaway
- Parties of four must be booked as two doubles.
NOTE: Connecting rooms may be requested, however, are not guaranteed.Terms & Conditions