Explore Australia's tropical rainforests, white-sand beaches and its red desert featuring otherworldly rock formations. Discover the rich culture of the Aboriginals who've lived here for over 40,000 years. Ride a camel across the desert, experience the life of an Australian cowboy, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and more—and experience Australia firsthand on this remarkable Adventures by Disney vacation!
2019 AUSTRALIA VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkel through the living ecosystem of this natural wonder made up of over 3,000 individual reefs.
- Red Desert Sunrise Camel Ride Watch the desert landscape come to life as you traverse the sands on the back of a camel.
- Taronga Zoo Interact with some local Australian species as you enjoy a private tour of this famous zoo.
- Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise Enjoy a delicious lunch as you see the iconic sites of the city while cruising Sydney Harbour.
- Sydney Opera House Go backstage on a special tour of one of the most recognizable architectural wonders in the world.
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Culture Park Learn about the world’s oldest living culture through its people, stories and traditions.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Explore the iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock) on a hike around the base of this sacred Aboriginal site.
- Explore Scenic Sydney See the wonderful sites and iconic landmarks this vibrant harbor front city has to offer.
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Meet the crocodiles and other wildlife that call the Australian woodlands and rainforest home.
- Mt. Tamborine Experience Take to the trails by foot and 4WD vehicle as you explore the natural beauty of this rainforest.
- Tobruk Sheep Farm Live the life of an Australian cowboy as you learn the art of sheep herding and shearing on a real farm.
- Kayak in Gold Coast Kayak the waters of the Gold Coast and around Wave Break Island before a day of leisure at the beach.
- Skyrail to Caravonica Take to the skies for breathtaking views as you cross the rainforest canopy on the way to Caravonica.
- Kuranda Village Savor delicious local fare and explore a variety of shops featuring Aboriginal artifacts and handcrafted goods.
- Arrive: Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Return: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- 3 internal flights included
- 10 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 7+